You are here
- Highly competitive Salary with a substantial bonus or commision structure
- You will receive ongoing training and development to throughout your career
About Our Client
PageGroup is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions for the world's top companies. An organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programmes. We have have been recognised nine times by The Sunday Times as one of the best companies to work for in the UK with top scores for management, leadership and personal growth. 87% of our directors and above have been promoted from within, demonstrating our commitment to career development.
Michael Page Finance, Bristol has long been one of PageGroup's most successful and established businesses. With its reputation in the market, huge geographical coverage (covering six counties), 40 years of history and the number of managers/directors/MD's within PageGroup that this seat has produced; the role here comes with variety and plenty of opportunity for success. Our Bristol office is no exception; it's a fantastic place to work, and has just been completely refurbished to maintain our continued growth.
As this Recruitment Consultant your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying, developing and managing client business relationships as well as selling our recruitment services and negotiating the rates of business.
- You will have to assess and respond to the needs of each client or assignment and ensure timely delivery.
- Additionally, you will manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond. That includes sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates to clients.
- Your goal is to build mutual benefiting relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximise your commercial performance.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this Recruitment Consultant position you will need:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Combined with a strong work ethic.
- Commercial acumen and the drive to achieve goals will also be critical to your success.
What's on Offer
For this Recruitment Consultant we are offering:
- Highly competitive base salary
- Performance-related bonus or commission.
- 23 days Holiday
- Excellent Career Development and Progression
- Opportunity to join a group pension scheme
- Bupa membership
- Life assurance
- Child care vouchers
- Season ticket loans
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Charitable giving scheme