You are here
This position is now filled
- Recruitment Consultant - Michael Page
- Procurement & Supply Chain
About Our Client
Michael Page has a global presence within multiple industries and we are looking to expand our Procurement & Supply Chain team in our Birmingham offices.
PAGE GROUP - CORE CONSULTANT COMPETENCIES
- Proactively taking charge and responsibility, seeking new opportunities and acting on them.
- High desire to be successful and progress, capacity to work hard, work towards set goals, demonstrating commitment and determination to achieve, importance of work activity to personal satisfaction and self esteem.
- Ability to create a positive impression on others, pick out important verbal and non verbal information, make a persuasive, clear presentation of ideas and convince others of plans or views even in the face of conflict or resistance.
- Maintains composure, effectiveness, a stable performance and controlled responses, even under pressure or in stressful situations, stay with an issue until it is resolved and fight back when rejected, be persistent
- Being a team player, adapting to the team as well as varying responsibilities and circumstances and contributing to the team's success.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will demonstrate tenacity and a desire to succeed with a proven track record within a commercial environment.
What's on Offer
The role would offer between Â£22,000 - Â£30,000 + bonus and other flexible benefits.