You are here
- An exciting role within an established midlands team
- Defined career progression with a real opportunity to work towards a bigger role
About Our Client
Michael Page HR is a well established discipline of Michael Page, part of the Page Group. Within the Birmingham team there is the opportunity to play a part in the development of the West Midlands market.
Being part of a recruitment team with over 25 years experience you will be afforded the opportunity to grow and develop as you increase your understanding of the role and impact within the wider market.
The role of a Recruitment Consultant focused on three key area's, client relationships, candidate relationships in addition to internal relationship's.
Build and grow a client portfolio by using commercial information to identify organisations that have current or future recruitment needs - including global multinationals, rapidly growing SM Es and not-for-profit entities.
- Initiate contact with potential clients by business development calls, face-to-face meetings, referrals and networking to proactively sell Page Group.
- Identify decision-makers in the hiring process.
- Attend pitches and meetings with prospective clients.
- Prioritise assigned leads to focus on those having revenue potential.
- Maintain and develop existing client relationships to ensure repeat business.
- Work with other disciplines in Page Group to exchange important business development information and cross sell.
- Network across your industry sector or specialism to ascertain market trends and growth areas.
- Meet with candidates to establish whether they have the right profile and skill set for your client base.
- Provide advice on market conditions and manage expectations on availability of roles and salary levels etc.
- Offer advice on candidate's CV and interview techniques.
- Maintain regular contact to ensure that you are aware of any changing circumstances and any further commercial opportunities.
Once placed, follow-up and ensure that the placement is successful, interacting with them as a potential client as well
Consistently achieve your KPI targets and revenue generation goals, which will be communicated clearly, and your performance will be measured to ensure you maximise the commercial return on your activities
The Successful Applicant
Suitable candidates will have the following skills:-
- Experience of working within Sales, Retail, HR or recruitment would be an advantage
- Exposure of working withing a customer focused environment
- A proven record of developing relationships both externally and internally
- A drive to improve on a day to day basis
- The ability to work towards deadlines and work effectively under pressure
- You will be somebody who want's to improve their personal brand
What's on Offer
Basic salary is between £25-£35k and benefits.
Benefits within the Page Group now include:-
Holidays with the ability to buy and sell
Discounts on well know retail and on-line brands
High flyers events
Monthly sales incentives
Defined career path