You are here
- Unique opportunity in Michael Page Finance.
- Chance to work with the market leading recruitment firm.
About Our Client
Michael Page are a FTSE 250 company that are they go-to recruitment consultancy for all finance vacancies and qualified accountants.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will enrich your skills through the following duties:
- Recruitment consultants provide a vital link between clients and candidates. The role is demanding and diverse and involves.
- using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies.
- visiting clients to build and develop relationships.
- developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, plus their work culture and environment.
- advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media, for example newspapers, websites, magazines.
- using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers.
- headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work.
- using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy.
- receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client.
- requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client.
- briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question.
- preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients regarding of suitable applicants.
- organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client.
- informing candidates about the results of their interviews.
- negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates.
- offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal individual for this Recruitment Consultant role will have:
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- sales and negotiation skills.
- a goal-orientated approach to work.
- the ability to handle multiple priorities.
- problem-solving ability.
- the ability to meet deadlines and targets.
- ambition and the determination to succeed.
- confidence and self-motivation.
- time management and organisational skills.
- team-working skills.
- An understanding of business.
What's on Offer