You are here
- This is the perfect role for someone looking for a Global Brand
- This role also promises career opportunities in management or abroad
About Our Client
PageGroup is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of professionals for the world's top companies.
PageGroup has been recognised nine times by The Sunday Times as one of the best companies to work for in the UK with top scores for management, leadership and personal growth. 87% of our directors and above have been promoted from within, demonstrating our commitment to career development.
Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 35 years. As an organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programmes.
Rewarding success, having fun and working in a business that supports personal well being is vital to the growth of our global team.
As a recruitment consultant working for Michael Page HR in our London office you will be responsible for creating, building and nurturing client business relationships. In essence we are looking for individuals that can network and build commercial relationships in the London area.
As well as selling our recruitment services you will have to assess and respond to the needs of each client which will generally mean managing a recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond.
Your role will include sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages, presenting suitable candidates to clients and most importantly adding value to any client business with commercial insight, information and advice.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for someone that is interested in building a career in a sales focused environment and where they can have a high degree of influence over their career and their remuneration.
Ideally you will either have experience working in Human Resources or in recruitment. However, we are very interested in anyone with a sales background or a commercially focused role with a Business to Business element to it.
What's on Offer
This recruitment consultant job will provide you with a role in our London offices and:
- unlimited career opportunities, both nationally and internationally, through our worldwide network of offices.
- ongoing training and development throughout your career and work in a team of hard-working people that are proud and passionate about what they do and enjoy having fun too!
- a highly competitive base salary with performance-related bonus or commission. 23 days holiday p.a., opportunity to join a group pension scheme, Bupa membership, life assurance, child care vouchers, season ticket loans, Employee Assistance Programme, charitable giving scheme.