You are here
- Looking for a Recruitment Specialist with Workday experience.
- Based in Slough - to start ASAP. Minimum 3 month assignment.
About Our Client
Our client in Slough is a major international business.
Overview of this Recruitment Specialist role in Slough -
- To provide a full, comprehensive end-to-end recruitment service for stakeholders in the business.
Day-to-day duties will include -
- Attending 1 to 1 meetings with recruiting managers to understand requirements.
- Deciding on the most appropriate, effective and cost efficient recruitment method and media.
- Screening of CVs and forwarding to relevant line managers in a timely manner.
- Liaising with candidates and agencies on a regular and timely basis.
- Coordinating interviews with internal customers, candidates and agencies.
- Carrying out the HR element of the interview process and provide feedback to recruiting manager(s), candidates and agencies.
- Ensure internet and intranet vacancy lists are kept up to date.
- Use of Workday to manage the recruitment process.
- Making offers of employment and produce employment contracts for review and sign off by HR Director.
- Providing input to monthly reports on recruitment activity.
- Applications for work permits as necessary.
The Successful Applicant
For this Recruitment Specialist role in Slough, the client requires the following profile -
- It is essential that you have recently used Workday to a good level of competence.
- Credible experience in recruitment process/procedures in line with rapid recruitment. Experience working on technical and scientific roles would be a distinct advantage.
- Good experience conducting face-to-face interviews.
- Ability to work in a busy office environment dealing with multiple positions at varying stages of the recruitment process.
- Ability to forge relationships with internal and external contacts at all levels.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
What's on Offer
Initially this will be a 3 month assignment in Slough - either FTC or temporary.