Role details

Regional Account Manager (Director)

Hertfordshire   •   £80,000 - £85,000   •  Permanent

Bullet points

  • Full P&L responsibilty (circa £35m)
  • Senior Management - Progression to Board Member

About Our Client

The company have developed a core set of business values centred on Quality, Service and Added Value. Each business unit embodies these core values and operate to deliver the best possible service to their clients. Through building lasting partnerships and frameworks my client have built a strong reputation for being the contractor of choice based on the quality of services they provide.

They have built sustainable and lasting partnerships with both local authorities and private clients which has resulted in a full order book for 2016 and so far this year they have secured £50m worth of work.

The have developed a clear succession plan for continuous growth and expansion. 2016 has seen a new five year business plan developed and slowly integrated into the organisation. Therefore, they are seeking a Regional Account Manager to join there total asset management team and be a senior management figure.

80% of their workload is Total Asset Management and Planned Frameworks, the other 20% is Project work.

Job Description

Regional Account Manager (Director):

As a member of the senior management team you will be the lead representative and face of the company. You will oversee all commercial and operational activity, reporting directly into the board of directors. As well as overseeing all contract activity you will be tasked with further developing opportunities in your region and be a key figure in driving strategy and business development.

This role has the potential for an individual to progress and develop into a member of the Board. The business have outline a clear and structured 5 year plan to grow and expand, therefore they are looking to enhance their senior management team with a view for these individuals to grow into Directors.

This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is looking to further develop on a professional and personal level. My client invest heavily in their employees and want to create an unparalleled working environment where people can thrive.

The Successful Applicant

Regional Account Manager (Director):

  • Senior management experience being a business lead
  • Experience in a client facing role where you are the lead figure for the contractor
  • Be autonomous and driven by success
  • Have an innovative mind-set which is always looking at ways to improve and increase efficiency
  • Have develop and expanded a region or area

What's on Offer

Regional Account Manager (Director): Hertfordshire

You will have full responsibility for the regions P&L and be the main management lead within the business unit, reporting directly into the Board of Directors.

Through the businesses new strategy and plan they are focused on organic growth and succession planning. Therefore this will enable you to progress and develop up to Board Member level.

£80,000 - £85,000 + package

Apply for this job

Click the Apply or LinkedIn button below or contact Matthew Burge on +44 20 7269 2405 quoting job reference 13718181
As you are using an Apple iOS device we are unable to offer you the CV upload function. Please apply with your Linkedin profile below or contact Matthew Burge on +44 20 7269 2405 quoting job reference 13718181