You are here
Regional Account Manager - Luxury Travel
- High End Travel Company
- International Travel
About Our Client
From their West London office, they have built an international reputation as the leading luxury travel event firm, through a fun, professional and hard working environment. With events around the globe, my client has a reputation for providing buyers with the best, unique products in the world. Their team is very sociable with bountiful energy and dedication to the world of luxury travel. This role will require regular international travel.
The role of Regional Account Manager - Luxury Travel entails:
- Building strong relationships with existing buyers.
- Recruiting new buyers to attend events, through a highly consultative sales cycle.
- Pitching the events to high end hotels and travel companies.
- Taking ownership of your region, either Americas or Europe, and delivering against target.
- Buyer liaison at events.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for Regional Account Manager - Luxury Travel would exhibit:
- Track record or passion for luxury products, particularly travel solutions.
- Strong sales background, with ability to evidence achievement against target.
- Understanding of the industry.
- Excellent communications skills, both face to face and from the office.
- Languages desirable.
What's on Offer
£26,000-£32,000 + Bonus