You are here
This position is now filled
Regional Account Manager - Software
- Great working culture
- Lucrative commission structure
About Our Client
Leading the interactive learning market, my client has seen huge international growth over the past decade. Delivering year on year growth, expansion has lead to an opening on their team. The Regional Account Manager - Software position will allow ambitous sales people with some experience, develop their selling ability and take ownership of their market.
As Regional Account Manager - Software, you will be responsible for:
- Performance in your geographic area.
- Both Renewals and New Business (circa 50/50).
- Chasing down a target of Â£1mil in Year 1.
- Delivering demos and pitches to clients.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for Regional Account Manager - Software will exhibit:
- Strong track record in B2B sales, evidenced by achievement against target.
- Ideally, experience selling Software or into the Education market.
- Great communication skills and telephone manner.
- Ability to deliver a logical pitch for new business.
- Outstanding client relationship skills.
What's on Offer
Â£27,000 Basic Salary + Uncapped Commission (Realistic Y1 Earnings Â£45,000)