You are here
Regional Advertising Producer - Global Blue Chip FCMG Client
- This is a specialist role and requires robust experience and understanding of
- all areas of production
About Our Client
Leading FMCG blue chip organisation with a portfolio of globally recognised products across food, beverage, home and personal care categories. With prestigious offices based in Central London and Surrey my client is a respected brand and employer.
This role reports to the Head of Global Advertising Production and is part of the global structure.
Key Account abilities:
* Maintain full transparency on all planned advertising production activities (TV, Print, radio etc).
* Review all briefs and storyboards in order to assist project leaders in achieving the objectives of the brief within the desired budget
* Manage the direct negotiation of all cost estimates with production companies including liaison with Unilever brand teams and creative agencies whilst maintaining the correct balance between quality and cost.
The Successful Applicant
Skills / Experience / Qualifications:
* The applicant will currently be (or have been) a Creative Agency Producer or Advertising Production Company Producer/Production Manager experience or will currently be holding a similar role
* Must be fully conversant in the related areas of talent management, licensing, insurance, music and general production terms and conditions.
* This is a specialist role and requires robust experience and understanding of all methods of production and will suit a candidate looking for a long term position in this area
* Good analytical skills and problem solving abilities
* Strong commercial ability
* Excellent communication skills (including excellent spoken and written English is essential)
* Excellent negotiation skills
* Strategic influencing with the ability to build strong relationships across networks including marketing, advertising agencies and third party suppliers (especially advertising production companies)
* Organisational awareness
* Team commitment
* Ability to manage a high workload and deliver against demanding time lines
What's on Offer
Contract to cover maternity leave 6-12 months with potential to extend
£PAYE or Ltd Co Day Rate equivalent
Candidates must be available to start October 2016