You are here
Regional Asset Manager
Senior Property Manager
Private Residential Housing
About Our Client
A successful housing investor requiring a highly skilled property manager. The company is committed to continual improvement.
The current portfolio is late nineteenth century stock and so the successful candidate must have the necessary technical expertise and hands on experience to deal with the challenges this present.
- Provide a high quality responsive repairs service to our customers, managing the process from initial repair report to completion of the repair.
- Manage the maintenance and improvement programme.
- Manage all compliance issues.
- Manage the void process, including establishing scope of work required.
- Instructing works and managing various contractors and subcontractors. Sign off work completed and approve invoices for payment.
- Be responsible for ensuring and maintaining full compliance on matters such as gas test certificates, legionella and fire alarms etc.
- Ensure the property management system (asset register) is up to date.
- Controlling cost and ensuring quality and timely delivery. Sign off completed and approve invoices for payment.
- Develop and improve internal systems of repair and maintenance.
- Produce and prepare regular performance reports. Assist with the effective absorption of newly built stock into the portfolio. Provide technical support to the acquisition and development team in terms of specification and component choice.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree level qualification.
- Social housing background.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Experienced in the management of assets and maintenance.
- Excellent communicator with staff of all levels and with clients. This should be both orally and written.
- Highly driven and enthusiastic individual.
- Experience in stock transfers.
- Knowledge of 19th century housing stock.
What's on Offer
Laptop and mobile phone