You are here
About Our Client
My client is a national company, which is currently rolling out services that are above and beyond the expectations of customers who need the particular service they provide.
They are looking for a Regional Director who can enhance and increase the profile of the company as part of an ongoing process in beating their competitors within the market, and progress along with the company.
The role of the Regional Director will include
- Full P&L responsibility for half of the nation
- Taking direct reports from a number of branches
- Being able to teach, train and coach in a hands on manner
- Be comfortable in dealing with professionals such as audiologists
- Be innovative in their approach to driving the business forward
- Show examples of where they have impacted or improved a business using initiative
- Have held a senior regional position and understand the full responsibilities of the role.
- Retail experience and understanding of health care market necessary
The Successful Applicant
- Used to dealing with autonomous roles
- Hands on and able to completely understand and appreciate the roles of each person who reports to you?
- Aware of the competencies and regulations within the health care sector?
What's on Offer
£50,000-55,000 basic, £650 a month car allowance and 10% bonus
Overall package of £69,000
West Midlands upwards, Retail/Health care Sector.