You are here
Regional Facilities Manager - Property Consutancy Company
- Multi-site management
- 6 FMs/BMs reporting to this role
About Our Client
Our client is among the largest commercial real estate services firms
Co-ordinate the operational day to day aspects of direct report Facilities Managers and Building Managers, to include the management of contractors, all aspects of site Health and Safety, reporting and compliance with risk management practices, together with client interfaces. The Regional Facilities Manager acts as the first point of contact for Facilities Managers and Building Managers in respect of advice and support.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of five years' experience in facilities management at management level
- Able to undertake the line management of up to two individuals at Building Manager or Facilities Manager level 2
- Professional qualification such as BIFM Diploma, RICS FM Associate, MSc Facilities Management or industry equivalent.
- H & S NEBOSH qualification
What's on Offer
Office based regional role with extensive scope of responsibilities to look after some of the client's most important properties.