You are here
Regional Facilities Manager
- Previous experience within Healthcare
- Regional Facilities Manager
About Our Client
The client provides Facility Management for the Healthcare, Authorities & Defence, with over 75,000+ employees. With a special focus on the Public Sector in Healthcare (NHS), all levels of Education, local authorities and all the armed services.
- Ensure all relevant training is carried out across your team within agreed deadlines and recorded appropriately
- Ensure all monthly financial trackers are correct and completed and submitted to the Operations Manager ready for profit and loss meetings
- Maintain and support personal and professional
- Applicants should have a minimum of 5 year's experience of managing similar NHS or complex facilities with full responsibility for all elements of the contract from financial and commercial to statutory, H&SE and risk.
- This experience can come from working directly for FM providers or from working client side for the NHS.
- Regular and clear communication with your team using a range of techniques
- Carry out quarterly and annual appraisals with your team, setting achievable and challenging goals.
- Maintain and support personal and professional development plans for your team members
- Take responsibility for your own personal development plans for your team members
The Successful Applicant
- A self starter with the ability to build strong relationship across.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative Excellent attention to detail
- Flexible, adaptable team player
- Strong Health care background
- Solid understanding of Soft Services and Hard Services
What's on Offer
£45- £55K+, Car Allowance of up to £6,000+ Pension + Bonus Scheme + 28 days Holiday