You are here
Regional Facilities Manager
- Managing full facilities delivery to 10 residential sites on the M4 corridor
- Working for a rapidly growing medium sized service provider
About Our Client
My client are a rapidly growing Facilities Management Service Provider offering a genuinely excellent place to work who deliver an outstanding service with ethics and integrity. Career progression and excellent training are on offer as this individual will join this growing company on their journey.
Bringing a refreshing and innovative approach to facilities service delivery, the Regional Facilities Manager will act as the expert advisor to their client on every aspect of facilities provision. They will be entrusted with delivering a world class offering to their client and will be expected to bring new ways of working to the table as well as maintain the already excellent standards reached across the sites.
Facilities delivery will be through a mix of self delivered and sub contracted partners and this person will act as the contract lead that all parties will ultimately report in to.
With a strong entrepreneurial flair, they will be responsible for profitably delivering the contract and will constantly be reviewing process and procedure in order to achieve this.
The key aspects of the role are as follows:
-Act as the main interface between the operations team and the client
-Ensure the smooth delivery of all FM service lines
-Take ownership for the commercial success and viability of the contract and any extra works
-Be a role model to the account team, the client and the wider business
-Understand the clients requirements both contractually and in order to grow the account
-Ensure all KPIs are met
-Manage change to ensure the value proposition to the client is constantly aligned with cost to the business
-Constantly implement change and innovation to improve both value to the client and cost to the business
This role will initially cover 10 sites along the M4 corridor (a base in Swindon would be ideal) and would very much suit a supervisor covering multiple sites who is looking to progress into a management role, a single site Facilities Manager looking to take on a multi site role or a Regional FM looking to move to a medium sized, forward thinking provider without the constraints of working for one of the larger providers.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Regional Facilities Manager will display the following:
- Exceptional track record in successfully delivering Facilities services, ideally across multiple sites
- A real passion for looking at how services are being delivered and taking new, exciting ways of working to the client
- Enjoys advising clients on FM delivery and proactively engages with their client.
- Excellent people manager. Internally, externally, upwards and downwards
- Thrives under pressure
- Forward thinker. In a constantly evolving environment, strategic planning will be vital to future success with new ideas and innovations developed and implemented.
- Based along the M4 corridor (Swindon)
What's on Offer
In exchange for the above, my client is offering a salary of £35000 - £37000 inclusive of car allowance.