You are here
Regional Facilities Manager
- Managing IFM delivery to 3 large hi tech sites in Birmingham
- Working for a national facilities service provider
About Our Client
My client is a well established and respected facilities service provider with an enviable client list including many blue chip prestigious clients
Bringing a refreshing and innovative approach to facilities service delivery, the Regional Facilities Manager will act as the expert advisor to their client on every aspect of facilities provision. They will be entrusted with delivering a world class offering to their client and will be expected to bring new ways of working to the table as well as maintain the already excellent standards reached across the sites.
Facilities delivery will be through a mix of self delivered and sub contracted partners and this person will act as the contract lead that all parties will ultimately report in to.
With a strong entrepreneurial flair, they will be responsible for profitably delivering the contract and will constantly be reviewing process and procedure in order to achieve this.
This role would be suited to a candidates based in the Birmingham area.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Regional Facilities Manager will evidence the following:
- Top notch stakeholder engagement. This is a large contract with an array of stakeholders both internal and external including senior global figures within the end users business. As such, a real grasp of how to manage stakeholders of every level will be required.
- Exceptional process management. Such a large contract will demand excellent management of processes and procedures to ensure the smooth running of the contract.
- Inspirational leader. With a large number of service lines to manage, the ability to inspire and win hearts & minds will be essential.
- Forward thinker. In a constantly evolving environment, strategic planning will be vital to future success with new ideas and innovations developed and implemented.
This role would be suited to a candidates based within commutable distance of Birmingham.
What's on Offer
In return for the above, my client is offering an excellent salary of £40000 + Company Car and Healthcare