You are here
This position is now filled
Regional Head of Internal Audit - Fortune 100 Business
- Fortune 100 High Profile Energy Firm - US Listed
- Lead Audit Role for EMEA - Leadership experience required
About Our Client
My client is a Fortune 500 'High Flyer' which has seen 10% YOY growth and gone through an exciting business transformation in the last 5 years. They are a forward thinking and profit-led organisation, driven by an ambitious and high calibre leadership group which they are looking for you to join.
As Regional Head of Audit lead, you will be responsible for:
- Audit leadership and execution for the entirety of the EMEA region.
- Relationship management and liaison between senior VPs and management team.
- Analyse and conclude on the effectiveness of the risk management and control environment across the EMEA Audit landscape.
- Lead on strategy and insight across the EMEA region, including identifying and designing any business process improvements within the EMEA region.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate, you will be a business leader looking for an international leadership role in a fast growing company. You will have a strong academic record and an ACA qualification from a top-ranking Big 4 Practice. You will be used to working in large matrix organisations, with international exposure across varied business entities. You will be a proven business leader who can manage VP and Executive stakeholders, whilst also having a strong grasp of hands-on audit procedure.
What's on Offer
This is an opportunity to have a seat at the table and influence Audit plan and strategy across one of the businesses most established international markets. It is a highly visible and high profile position that requires extensive leadership skills and robust audit methodology.