You are here
This position is now filled
Regional L&D Advisor / Consultant (UK, Swindon, London)
£35,000 - £37,000
- Amazing opportunity for an experienced Learning & Development professional
- Permanent regioanal role
About Our Client
Large retail organisation
As a Regional L&D Advisor you will:
- Design Learning & Development tools and solutions for Behavioural and technical skills in line with business needs.
- Support the delivery of L&D programmes across the company.
- Provide an internal consultancy service to key stakeholders in the business with regards to training needs and solutions.
- Undertake Training needs analysis.
- Benchmark training solutions against external solutions to ensure forward thinking approaches.
- Be Involved in succession planning and internal talent management.
- Work on Adhoc L&D projects and interventions as required and identified.
The Successful Applicant
The right candidate will have:
- Strong experience in designing and delivering learning and development programmes in a blue chip, corporate, head office environment
- Background in training in a Retail, Hospitality or Leisure
- Confident and articulate with an ability to deliver innovative and engaging training interventions
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills and highly consultative approach
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal direction
- Relevant training/ CIPD qualifications would be desirable but not essential
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft packages and E-Learning software
- Driving Licence: Required to hold a valid UK drivers licence.
- Ability to travel within the UK
What's on Offer
Salary is up to Â£37.000 + 15% bonus + potential car/car allowance (depending on the location)