You are here
Regional Maintenance Surveyor
- Managing maintenance programs across an estate of schools
- Project management of associated projects
About Our Client
The Regional Maintenance Surveyor will be working for an Academy Trust with a substantial property estate throughout the country. This particular role covers the South Yorkshire area.
The main responsibilities for the Regional Maintenance Surveyor include:
- Assessment of all maintenance requirements for an allocated cluster or region.
- The production of associated cost estimates for the identified maintenance requirements.
- The production of short, medium and long-term maintenance plans for those academies.
- Liaison with the Estates Director and to assist with the production of annual Trust wide assessments.
- Technical design, specification, tendering, contract administration and project management of maintenance projects as instructed by the Estates Director.
The Successful Applicant
The Candidate for the role Regional Maintenance surveyor should be either HND or HNC qualified in an appropriate discipline and have experience in the assessment of maintenance requirements, along with the production of associated cost estimates, technical detailing, tendering, contract administration and project management.
What's on Offer
A salary of between £32k and £36k plus excellent corporate benefits