You are here
Regional Manager London / South East
- Sales, B2C, B2B, Automotive
- Regional Manager
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Automotive retailer, exceptional career progression and strong team culture.
As Regional Manager London / South East the following is required.
- To drive and continually improve the performance of the area Centre network across the full range of Centre measures provided through effective people management and development.
- To ensure the maximum optimisation of resources across the area and effectively prioritise time around regular and productive Centre visits.
- Provide strong leadership for the operational management of the area, ensuring managers develop, coach and motivate employees to create an open, supportive and positive culture.
- To ensure that PA targets for overall sales within the area are achieved on both cash and credit as well as on both gross profit percentage and gross profit pounds.
- Take all possible actions to control operational costs at an optimum level in comparison to both previous year and as a percentage of sales on PA target.
- Work with the Regional Sales team to maximise growth and development of business, to improve Customer retention and market share.
- Ensure Customer satisfaction is maintained to a high standard within the Company's expectations, addressing any incidents where this is not achieved.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking Regional Manager London / South East who is an exceptional leader, who exemplifies and champions our values, demonstrating a strong track record in leading change, innovation and profit growth within a retail environment.
You should have held a commercial, retail focused role. This individual will be expected to be hands on and into the detail to really drive profit growth for our retail business across all aspects. Candidate must have strong experience from within B2C/B2B markets.
What's on Offer
Salary up to £65k plus strong package.