You are here
- Drive a quality FM operation by remotely leading several on-site FM teams.
- Ownership of c5 Retail FM contracts across the Northern Home Counties.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading provider of FM services across the UK. With an enviable portfolio of contracts spanning many sectors, they offer a wide range of career development and excellent levels of staff engagement.
As Regional Manager, you will provider leadership and direction to a number of key retail FM contracts across the Northern Home Counties.
With a team of Facilities Managers reporting into you, you will ensure that each of the contracts you manage exceeds performance in terms of client satisfaction, standard of service and commercial performance.
You will be based from home and through the effective use of Management Information, will manage your time accordingly to ensure all contracts are performing well, is commercially sound and that all opportunities for development on the contract are explored.
Finally, you will act as a point of escalation for the Facilities Managers. You will take responsibility for their development within the business conducting all performance reviews and ensuring the highest levels of staff engagement are maintained.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for this role, you must:
- Be able to demonstrate outstanding leadership skills with a previous track record in effectively leading teams remotely.
- Show the ability to communicate clearly and concisely in both written and verbal communication.
- Have demonstrable experience at a management level within Facilities.
- Have experience in managing a regional portfolio of FM accounts - those with experience within the Retail sector will be at a distinct advantage.
What's on Offer
A salary range of between £40,000 and £45,000 base plus car allowance and other company benefits.