You are here
- Market leading trade/DIY retailer require a operational and inspirational leader
- Senior multi-site management needed to lead, develop and grow the estate.
About Our Client
One of Britain's fastest growing suppliers of tools, accessories and building supplies to the trade, home improvers and self-builders.
Offering a true multi-channel experience for all it's customers.
- Control of all operating costs.
- Regular structured branch visits to review performance and set objectives.
- To direct, coach and engage direct reports to deliver the Retail proposition.
- To agree individual store plans.
- Perform and carry out appraisals 2 times per year in line with our relevant processes.
- Ensure all direct reports are aware of their development needs.
- Ensure all direct reports have a business plan for their areas of responsibility and have a sustainable and workable succession plan.
- Carry out regular store visits and reviews linked to the status of the store.
- Take on any projects or development initiatives as and when required.
- Is able to identify talent and has a robust development plan in place.
- Builds a team with a strong blend of experience and capability.
- Is effective when intervening to manage key issues.
- Has a flexible communication style.
- Always makes decisions based on what is right for the customer.
- Creates a positive service culture within the store teams.
The Successful Applicant
- The role will require extensive travel both within the individual's area of responsibility and potentially other parts of the country.
- The role will also require a high degree of flexibility in terms of the working week
- The individual should be capable of preparing reports for information and communicating the performance of the region and individual stores in either written or verbal formats.
- The individual must have the capability to meet any deadlines as agreed with the Divisional Director.
What's on Offer
£40,000 - £55,000 (depending on experience) + bonus, car and benefits package