You are here
Regional Marketing Co-ordinator
- Unique opportunity to join an award winning Property company in SW London.
- Property Marketing experience advantageous.
About Our Client
Global Property company headquartered in central London.
As the Regional Marketing Co-ordinator for this leading Property company in London you will be the point of contact for all regional Marketing within the SW London offices and be responsible for updating on marketing activity at regional board level, and supporting the communication of central plans and other initiatives to the regions on behalf of the marketing department.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Working with the relevant regional offices in the planning of property level campaigns when necessary, and making recommendations for improvements to the Marketing of existing Properties to generate further interest.
- Deliver effective local campaigns to drive sales and lettings leads.
- Presenting campaign results to each office, analysing results and making recommendations for new marketing initiatives.
- Advising on sponsorship opportunities and how to maximise ROI.
- Growing the digital offering from the offices, and making the existing digital activity work harder.
- Reducing marketing costs across the region through economies of scale and efficiencies in the role.
- Building successful relationships with each of the offices and Senior stakeholders.
- Ensure that marketing activity is as cost effective as possible, without compromising on quality and adheres to all brand guidelines.
- Making sure that each office is maximising its PR potential, reaching out to a broad range of local publications for PR opportunities and providing market comment, local area insights and properties to be featured
- Working with the Marketers in each office to ensure regular interaction with the London PR Manager and the central PR team based at head office.
- Work with the PR Manager to come up with interesting PR angles for both local and national press.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Regional Marketing Co-ordinator for this leading Property company in London you will have:
- An understanding of Property Marketing.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Solid experience and understanding of Marketing and PR communications to drive sales leads and proven experience in digital marketing.
- Strong time management and organisational skills; ability to prioritise workload in line with business needs.
- Proven ability to build relationships with a wide range of people; from Senior Partners and clients through to suppliers.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office applications: including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits package on offer to the successful candidate.