You are here
Regional Property Manager
- Exciting opportunity to work for a leading national retail & leisure brand.
- Regional field based role in the South East of England.
About Our Client
Our client are a leading name in the Licensed Leisure & Hospitality market. They are investing heavily in their property team currently to push forward a plan of development across their national portfolio of property. Their portfolio is vast and they have a presence across the UK. They are well known in the industry for developing their teams and promoting through organic growth.
The Regional Property Manager will work closely with the senior operations teams to identify viable development projects, budget, plan and deliver these projects. Projects will range from large scale Capex schemes through to reactive maintenance programmes and essential compliance requirements.
The portfolio of property will cover the South East region, including South London area, Kent, Sussex, and Surrey. The role is completely field/home based with minimal office activity. Key to the success of this role will be your ability to build relationships with the Senior operational management and work well under your own initiative.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for a Property Professional with experience of:
- Previous Experience of working in Licensed retail leisure sector
- Experience in a multi-retail site property role as building surveyor or project manager.
- Up to date knowledge of statutory compliance legislation.
- Experience of budgetary & financial cost control.
- IT Literate.
- Independent responsibility for planning and delivery.
- HNC in either Building Surveying or Building Construction, or professional qualification such as RICS or CIOB (preferred).
What's on Offer
A basic salary of £45,000 - £55,000 + Company car, Health care, Pension and Bonus