You are here
Regional Property Manager
- Delivering property management across a diverse range of healthcare sites
- Maximising the utilisation and financial performance of sites
About Our Client
The Regional Property Manager will be working for a major health service provider with a diverse range of property across the country.
This role is responsible for the management of a team of on site managers who will provide the day to day support on a diverse range of sites. The position is responsible for ensuring that the sites are well maintained and meeting the requirements of the building users whilst also managing them from a commercial perspective ensuring that they are fully utilised.
Responsibilities will include:
- Engaging with tenants, service leaders and medical professionals to ensure the sites are delivering as required
- Ensuring space is used effectively and generating reports on room usage
- Marketing space
- Manage changes on site with tenants
- Contribute towards service strategies such as premises development and improved facilities
- Manage health and safety
- Maximising income generation
The Successful Applicant
Candidates for this role should be experienced in site management and facilities management, you should also be experienced in financial management. You must have the ability to develop relationships with stakeholders both within and outside the organisation.
You must be able to plan, set objectives and review performance whilst prioritising your workload. You will need experience of managing Health and Safety and be able to engage with people to encourage safe behaviour.
What's on Offer
The position or Regional Property Manager has a salary of between £40k and £45k and an excellent corporate package.