You are here
Regional Sales Executive - North London
Regional Sales Executive - North London.
£28500 Basic Salary with uncapped commission and excellent training.
About Our Client
My client is a market leading forklift and warehouse equipment distributor in the UK. They exclusively supply forklift trucks on behalf of some of the UK's most recognisable brands. They are a company with a fantastic reputation and unparalleled experience.
They pride themselves not only on delivering high quality equipment, but on delivering customer service and business support far beyond standard requirements. Relationships are vital to their business, so they go above and beyond to maintain their connections through dedicated points of contact.
My client strives to improve the efficiency of their customers' business and has a proud record of facilitating their customers' growth, helping them to achieve both short and long term strategic objectives. The sectors on offer are equipment servicing, equipment supply and equipment financing. They also offer 24 hour technical advice and support.
They strive to become integral to the businesses of their clientele.
The Regional Sales Executive is principally responsible for the acquisition of new business, and maximising sales to existing customers and identifying opportunities for value-added service.
The role will involve targeting C-level clients in order to sell equipment, maintenance and finance contracts.
Key accountabilities will include:
- New business development and acquisition
- Generating new business through cold calling
- Providing a consultative service to new business prospects to contribute to the growth of their business
- Achieving and exceeding set sales targets
- Work and communicate effectively with internal teams
- Attending industry-relevant events
- Reflecting the company's core values at all times
The Successful Applicant
The Regional Sales Executive will:
- Have a demonstrable background in sales growth
- Demonstrable ability to deal with key, senior, decision makers
- Customer oriented, both externally and internally
- Establishes effective working relationships
- Demonstrable background in discovering and exploiting new business opportunities
- Defines quality service based on customer needs, wants, expectations and profitability
- An effective communicator - written, verbal, non-verbal and interpersonal
- Communicates in an open, straight forward, honest and consultative style
- Accepts responsibility
- Strategic and tactical thinker
- Ideally degree-educated
What's on Offer
£28,500 basic salary.