You are here
Regional Sales Executive - South - Material Handling
Material Handling distributor looking for a Regional Sales Executive.
Unparalleled earning potential and great opportunities for career progression.
About Our Client
My client are an established national business with the sole distribution rights for some of the leading Material handling manufacturers in the UK.
A solutions provider to the retail, warehousing and logistics industries, they offer equipment, maintenance and finance contracts which provide customers with one point of contact.
Their extensive team of in-house engineers further ensure that they cannot be beaten on emergency response to breakdowns, minimising lost revenue for their customers. This makes them the best in the industry and is why customers keep coming back in spite of the competition.
With exciting and ambitious growth plans, they are looking to expand their sales team with the addition of talented and entrepreneurial individuals capable of finding and closing profitable business opportunities.
My client are great believers in nurturing talent and rewarding commitment and sales performance through uncapped commission facilitating excellent earning potential.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to create their own career within the business creating their own opportunities for progression as a consequence of their own success.
This is an opportunity to "get in at the ground floor" and build a rewarding career achieving sales in excess of £1 million with commensurate commission.
No day will be the same. You will be responsible for creating and executing your own area specific business plan targeting existing customers for contract renewal and new business to capitalise on growth opportunities.
This is a busy, fast-paced role where you will arrange your own appointments from your home office and spend the rest of your time on the road in front of customers generating business.
Training will be provided so you are competent in product knowledge and have strong market awareness, equipping you to deal with any buyer objections and helping you secure orders away from competitors.
Commission is uncapped - the more you sell, the more you will earn with unlimited potential.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Self-motivated with a burning ambition to succeed.
- Have a proven track record of outstanding sales experience.
- Be able to present themselves professionally.
- Have excellent customer focus and take pride in doing a great job.
- Be committed to excellence and have high standards of integrity.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be competent using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Have exceptional attention to detail - You will be dealing with high value contracts where mistakes can jeopardise contract profitability. Confidence and the ability to deal with large value contracts will be imperative to your success in this role.
What's on Offer
£28,500 - £33,000 depending on background and experience.
Uncapped commission: Y1 OTE - £35-40,000; Y2 OTE - £40,000+++