You are here
Regional Sales Manager - Hospitality
£65,000 - £80,000
- Line Management for a multi-site account management team
- A market leading B2B organisation selling into the hospitality sector
About Our Client
A market leading Business Services organisation
- Interview and select the right people with customer service experience and who portray the company's values and objectives with passion and skill.
- To lead the Account Managers to achieve revenue growth targets and to champion service excellence.
- Constantly seek opportunities to improve customer care, achieve service excellence and enhance, simplify and speed up response.
- Coach and monitor AM performance vs targets and objectives on a regular basis.
- Introduce new products and procedures to all AMs and organise relevant training.
- Provide leadership and direction to the customer service team to promote and champion service excellence.
- Take personal ownership for the Key Accounts in the region.
- Develop and nurture relationships with the right individuals at key customers.
- Take overall responsibility for ensuring that all necessary actions are taken in response to specific problems and requests.
- Perform market research with existing customers on new products and services.
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to persuade and influence people at all levels and develop good working relationships that promote team working.
- A strategic thinker with good business acumen and the ability to think from the customers' perspective.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record of commercial awareness.
- Good analytical thinking and attention to detail whilst retaining the ability to see the bigger picture.
- Ability to motivate people, with a coaching style that builds effective teams and manages performance positively.
- A clear track record of success in a leadership role.
What's on Offer
Basic Salary £60,000 - £80,000 plus Car Allowance plus Bonus