You are here
Regional Sales Manager
- Regional Sales Manager - Pharmaceutical
- North of England
About Our Client
Major Pharmaceutical business
Day to day the role would include
- To meet sales and profit targets on portfolio products across a specified Region.
- To develop a Regional sales plan aligned to the Company's marketing strategy.
- To effectively manage an expense budget to ensure optimum return on investment.
- To take responsibility for all aspects of leading and managing the overall Regional sales team.
- To build an industry leading regional sales team with capability to sell at all appropriate levels in the NHS by utilising leading sales practices.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of local contracts and tenders, working closely with the Commercial Team, to ensure strong profitable listings.
- To develop a strong customer network with key stakeholders that will be used to develop local opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
You will be an experienced sales professional with a demonstrable track record of managing teams within Pharmaceutical/Medical Devices industries and a great knowledge of working with the NHS. We're also looking for a proven track record in selling to Hospital environments - especially within operating theatres.
Additionally we're looking for:
- Degree in life sciences, business management or equivalent qualification.
- Proven sales experience within the pharmaceutical/medical devices sales sector.
- Experience of training or coaching others is essential.
- Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of the challenges within the NHS and a track record of success in a changing external environment.
- Strong commercial acumen, including negotiation expertise.
- Analytical skills, strong communication skills and ability to influence at a senior level.
What's on Offer
Excellent benefit package depending on experience.