You are here
Regional Sales Manager
Innovative market leading telematics business!
Business Development Manager for Technology company
About Our Client
Global market leading Technology company who have a portfolio of businesses. This will be working for the main business in the group who manufacture and provide telematics devices, vehicle tracking and fleet management solutions on a global scale. They have employed nearly 200 new members of staff over the past 12months' and are experiencing rapid growth.
They sell into both the SME market as well as Commercial & Enterprise, across all industry sectors such as; utilities, insurance, construction, logistics. They have an impressive client portfolio boasting market leading brands.
You will be responsible for the following:
Development of an extensive pipeline of opportunities within, but not limited to the following industry sectors;
o UK Fleets
o System Integrators
o Haulage and Distribution
o Blue Light
o Plant and Construction
- Ensure the business is invited to participate in major tenders and their subsequent completion.
- Promote the company through attendance to;
o Networking events
o Corporate functions
- Develop an extensive knowledge of the Telematics market, emerging technologies, and communicate the findings to senior management and relevant departments.
- Secure a number of "NEW" telematics contracts whose total aggregated value is at least £1m per financial year
- Accurate and timely
o Completion of visit report
o Completion of strategic customer development plans
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 5 years sales experience - Preferable
- Technical Sales background - preferable
- Extensive experience selling to senior management and SME business owners
- Excellent presentation & questioning / listening skill
- Documented success in securing "New business contracts" - values in excess of £200k
- Documented ability to exceed sales targets consistently
- Class leading account management (Gained within multimillion pound accounts)
- Excellent pipeline management & forecasting
- Strong understand of project management
- Ability to sell complex solution
- Target Driven
What's on Offer
This is an opportunity to work for a market leading business who are at the cutting edge forefront of the Telematics industry! In a senior position as a Regional Sales Manager with an excellent package.