You are here
Regional Sales Manager
- Fantastic sales opportunity within the Building & Construction industry
- Great Progression Opportunities
About Our Client
My client is a highly-regarded supplier of roofing products, working with some of the most established Builders Merchants on the market. Having experienced continual growth in the Central and London Regions, they are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to develop and motivate the team.
This is a company that is really passionate about promoting from within, meaning that this is a fantastic opportunity to grow your career.
The main objective of this role is to effectively and efficiently grow sales through new and existing channels, as well as motivate and manage the existing sales team.
Your task as Regional Sales Manager will be to build and implement the sales strategy in order to develop this new business.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Achieve and exceed targets in accordance with all company procedures
- Prospecting - identify sales opportunities and potential customers
- Generate and qualify leads from a variety of sources
- Develop strong business relationships with customers and peers across the business
- Territory development and management - fully understand the current and potential customer base. Plan activity to maximise time prospecting and meeting customers
- Monitor competitor activity, market conditions and product development, reporting/escalating key activity, developments and issues as necessary
- Monitor achievement of targets, KPI's and goals and identify training needs
- Undertake regular training and research to ensure high performance levels are maintained
The Successful Applicant
- A strong knowledge of the Roofing sector
- A proven track record of not only achieving but exceeding sales targets from within the sector.
- Existing relationships with international distributors across Europe would be a distinct advantage.
- An existing client base of Architects, Consultants and Contractors would be highly advantageous.
- A passionate, creative individual that has a passion for winning new business.
- Develops strong business relationships founded upon trust, delivery of promises, and a comprehensive understanding of customer requirement.
- Confident, tolerant, determined, resilient.
- Analyses issues, identifies and implements solutions.
- Self-motivated, self-managing and results driven.
What's on Offer
Salary up to £45,000 plus attractive bonus scheme