You are here
Regional Sales Manager
My market-leading client are searching for an autonomous new-business winner!
If you have experience managing sales across the London patch then apply within.
About Our Client
My client offers a planned career path, the ability to have your earnings reflect your achievements, and the freedom to run your own week!
The Successful Regional Sales Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage your own week.
- 1 planning day and 4 days of meetings.
- Win new business and also manage relationships throughout buying cycles.
- Hit margin and revenue targets.
- Take advantage of commercial opportunities, ensuring customer satisfaction
The Successful Applicant
The successful Regional Sales Manager will need the following traits to be successful in this role:
- Experience managing sales within a London territory
- Experience selling to Board level and below
- Face-to-face/written negotiation skills
- Track record delivering results
- Discipline to manage your own time effectively to achieve required outcomes
- Commercial acumen necessary to be deliver better than average results
- Resilience to handle a role that will be majority on the road!
What's on Offer
My client is offering their future Regional Sales Manager:
- £30k negotiable
- Generous Uncapped Bonus
- Fully financed company car
- 24 days holiday plus statutory holidays
- Flexible work hours