You are here
Regional Sales Manager
Regional Sales Manager Role with Healthcare Clinical Solutions
Workwear regional sales role covering South West
About Our Client
The organisation is Europe's leading textile service business, developing and delivering value-added textile, hygiene and safety solutions within Hospitality, Healthcare, Workwear and Facility. They engage and partner with more than 150,000 customers in 16 countries across Europe.
They are a FTSE250 company and in the UK they have over 9,000 employees working at 60 sites, making them a major UK employer. The business focuses on innovation and is constantly developing new products and services to better serve the changing needs of its customers and their industries in all sectors of the economy.
Customer Account Management
- Overall responsibility for sales pipeline and revenue on named prospect accounts and new opportunities on existing/new named customers
- Set development targets and entry strategies for important prospects
- Provide support in the development of new products and services to increase penetration in new opportunities.
- Develop and nurture relationships with key individuals on prospect accounts of high importance
- Monitor and follow up on opportunity pipeline and provide sales and revenue forecast.
- Ensure effective collaboration with Customer Services and Operations to safeguard long term positive development of the customer base.
- Understand the needs and future requirements of customers through proactive account management
- Develop a 'trusted advisor' relationship with customers
- Act as a lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly KPIs to all relevant stakeholders
- Forecast and track customer metrics
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and ensure profitable growth
- Understand quality standards set by the company and agreed with each customer.
- Retain ownership of the customer service level agreement
- Analyse lost business and complaint management data and implement appropriate action to reduce these figures every month.
- The effective management of notified terminations with a principle aim of customer retention.
- Work with the NSM & CSM to review the commercial viability of accounts, recommending improvements or additional services.
- Ensure the company's growth targets for the customer portfolio are achieved on an annual basis.
- Seek opportunities with customers to enhance commercial terms
- Ensure the customer has appreciation for the value of our service.
- Agree price increases with customers as advised by the company.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful candidate will have/ be;
- Good written, verbal and negotiating skills to help develop good customer relationships
- Ability to listen to and influence peer group and department team members to build and lead effective working teams
- Good attention to detail and the ability to analyse data and interpret the information effectively to continuously improve the department and/or team
- Ability to organise self and others to ensure tasks are carried out in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction
- Highly customer focused
- IT literate (Microsoft Office)
- Good business acumen and a basic understanding of business models from a strategic and operational point of view
- Educated to degree level or equivalent and/or experience in account management, sales of a large portfolio of medical products or professional services, with the ability to demonstrate a proven track record of success.
- Experience of implementing continuous improvement programmes
What's on Offer
Salary between £40,000-£50,000 depending on experience