You are here
Regional Specification Manager
- Specification sales
- Social Housing and House Builder
About Our Client
300 Million turnover business
Electronic Manufacturing industry
Established in the UK market for 60 Years
Based in the South West
Focus on valuing their employees
Responsible for managing activities to maximize profitability through sales of Group Products by meeting the demands of new and existing customers. Driving forward the business strategy to develop new business opportunities through specification channels
Specifically this role will focus on various specification channels such as; new build, housing associations/local authorities, developers, architects, consultants, large industries, ESCOs, energy auditors etc.
Attend industry events such as exhibitions, roadshows and conferences to gain new business leads, contacts and market awareness
Understanding of District Heating systems will be a big advantage
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have
- Previous sales in a customer facing role including technical sales background
- Experience in a related trade would be an advantage
- Existing relationships with housing associations and house builders
- Problem solving skills and ability to deal with challenging situations.
- Attention to detail and methodical organization skills.
- Time management and workload prioritization.
- Excellent communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone and presentation.
- Ability to tailor the message to a variety of audiences.
- UK driving license
- Able to travel overseas if required
- A good general education including Maths/English/IT.
- IEE electrical/electronics HNC / HND or equivalent would be advantageous
What's on Offer
The successful candidate can expect to receive a competitive salary + bonus + car