You are here
Regulatory & Compliance Advisor
£35,000 - £40,000
- UK energy business
- compliance, ethics, regualtory affairs and regulatory policy
About Our Client
UK energy business
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Regulatory & Compliance Advisor. You will:
- Ensure that the reputation of the Energy business is maintained; consumer/customer confidence heightened; the effectiveness of the organisation is optimised; regulatory intervention(s) mitigated and help the business reliably achieve objectives.
- Ensure regulatory risks are managed and escalated as appropriate
- Interpret, assess and communicate to Senior Leaders the regulatory requirements and risk associated with business initiatives and regulatory change
- Build and manage relationships across a matrix of key stakeholders to provide advice and support on a variety of complex regulatory matters, resolving conflict and providing challenge where necessary.
- Maintain current knowledge of laws and regulations, keeping abreast of projected and recent changes.
The Successful Applicant
You will have:
- Experience in providing policy, regulatory or compliance advice in a team under the regulatory oversight of Ofgem or another regulator.
- Negotiating, influencing and communication skills to command professional respect.
- Developing close 'trusted adviser' relationships with key business leaders.
- Oral and written communication skills with a strong detail and analytical skills and the ability to identify and explain complex compliance requirements and convey difficult messages to all stakeholders.
What's on Offer
£35,000 - £40,000 PA DOE plus excellent benefits.