You are here
- Regulatory Controller
About Our Client
Well established bank based in central London
The sucessful applicant will be responsible for the production of all regulatory returns to the Bank of England/ PRA/ FCA and HMRC. Also assume responsibility for the implementation of regulatory solutions including end to end testing, documentation of processes and liaising with the system developers.
The role will involve a close working relationship with an array of departments throughout the bank, particularly Financial Reporting, Treasury/ALM, Risk and I.T. Assist the Deputy Chief Financial Officer as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified Accountant preferable
- Ideally minimum 2-3 years experience in a regulatory reporting role from a small/ mid-tier bank.
- Sound working knowledge of EBA Liquidity and Capital requirements with evidence of actual preparation of returns under this regime. Returns to be considered includes but is not limited to COREP, LIQREP and ALMM.
- Knowledge of the UK regulatory framework including requirements in the FCA & PRA Handbook
- Understanding of Basel III (CRR/CRDIV) requirements including transitional arrangements
What's on Offer
Competitive salary + benefits + bonus