You are here
About Our Client
A well established mid-tier bank based in the city and one of the largest banks in its region
- The successful candidate will be the focal point of representation for all external statutory and regulatory financial reporting to Bank of England, and FCA / PRA.
- Knowledge and understanding of assets and liabilities; on balance sheet, off-balance sheet transactions that is required to compile the Balance sheet return and other supplementary returns relating to the activities of Danske Bank, London Branch.
- Knowledge of the Bank of England returns is important to satisfy the reporting requirements pertaining to different types of return
- Interpretation and knowledge of profit and loss accounts in order to compile reports accurately and in a timely manner.
- Responsible for completing and controlling the Bank's Business Tax affairs including: Annual Corporation Tax, Quarterly VAT returns, Annual Operational Taxes and reconciliation of Employment tax with HMRC.
- Managing: the Bank's payroll (including for ex-patriated employees based in the UK and subject to UK income tax) together with the Bank's third-party services providers, pensions contributions/supplements and deferred compensation / bonus shares arrangements.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have had 5+ years post qualified experience within a bank and have a proven track record within Tax and Regulatory Reporting.
What's on Offer
Highly competitive salary