You are here
Regulatory Project Manager - Equity Derivatives
- Strong Project Management experience within regulation
- Strong Equiy Derivatives and Equity Swaps knowledge
About Our Client
Major tier 1 Investment Bank based in London
The Regulatory Project Manager - Equity Derivatives is an exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate and driven pro-active project manager with strong Equity Derivatives and Equity Swaps knowledge.
We are looking for someone to take responsibility for running key strategic and regulatory projects in a front to back office capacity. You will liaise closely with our partners in Front Office, Middle Office, Operations, COO, Regulatory Reporting and Technology.
As Regulatory Project Manager - Equity Derivatives your key responsibilities will involve:
- Delivering Equities strategic initiatives for the Middle Office
- Partnering closely with Front Office, Middle Office, Finance and Operations teams including Technology Partners to define/re-define business processes and implement related technology solutions.
- Leading and managing full project lifecycle
- Creating conceptual designs, both business process and technical
- Communicating and influencing key stakeholders to gain buy in
The Successful Applicant
As Regulatory Project Manager - Equity Derivatives skills and qualifications will include:
- Front-to-back Equity Derivatives Product knowledge across Front, Middle and Back office (Trade Lifecycle)
- Equity Swaps Product knowledge
- Good regulatory knowledge (EMIR, MIFID etc.)
- Strong Project Management skills with excellent knowledge of the Project Lifecycle in Financial Services
- Strong Business Analysis skills
- Comfortable working with Technology partners with knowledge around Agile development practices
What's on Offer