You are here
Regulatory Reporting Accountant
Fast growing Financial Services organisation
Regulatory Accounting experience required
About Our Client
The client is a growing player in the Financial Services industry. With an innovative way of working they are continuing to win new clients every day.
With a reputation on the market for staff retention and development they can continuously support the career of the successful individual. Head offices in Birmingham will also mean exposure to key decision makers on a daily basis.
- Responsibility to compile the Bank's regulatory returns, including but not limited to;
- Bank of England
- Resolving any queries raised by the regulator
- Liaising with the business so any process changes needed to ensure that the regulatory function receives the timely and accurate data that it requires to be completed
- Enhancing control environment by maintaining technical documentation
- Remain abreast of developments in the regulatory space
- Assisting in the spec, development, testing and implementation of new software and models
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have experience in being a Regulatory Accountant or in the Regulatory Accounting space ideally within a Financial Services space.
What's on Offer
£35,0000 - £50,000 + Benefits including pension, health-care and more