You are here
Relationship Manager - Charity
Our client are the only charity helping people who work in retail.
They are looking for a Relationship Manager to build relationships with clients.
About Our Client
Our client are the only charity that looks after all people working in retail, plus those retired from the sector and its associated businesses.
They provide help and support to people whatever challenges they face. While retail offers unparalleled opportunities for people from diverse backgrounds, it has many people on or near the minimum wage, which currently stands at £6.50 for workers 21 and over. When something goes wrong, these people can be very vulnerable.
Our client have services in place to make sure that they can be there for those who need the support and assistance.
Due to growth they are now looking for 2 Relationship Managers. As a Relationship Manager you would be tasked with building and maintaining strong, meaningful and sustainable business relationships with retail clients.
- To set clear and bold aspirations for the development of relationships with clients.
- To be perceived as a leader by clients.
- To bring entrepreneurial ship to the role that identifies, mobilises and delivers into the relationship, the right people, solutions, resources and ideas.
- To build a network of core relationships with decision makers and influencers and to use these relationships to gain referral, references and valuable introductions.
- To add value to each relationship through an understanding of the clients key aims and objectives.
- To see and generate new opportunities with existing and/or new clients.
- To ensure financial KPI's are made.
- To conduct regular 'well-being service' days with key clients - in stores, warehouses and central support offices.
- To seek feedback on a regular basis to see how their services should be enhanced/developed.
The Successful Applicant
Proven track record in client relationship management
Excellent communication and listening skills
Numerate, able to demonstrate good mathematical and computer skills
Sound problem solving skills
Be able to demonstrate personal drive, initiative and motivation
The ability to analyse and research information
Ability to meet and deliver to deadlines
Strong organisational and administration skills
Friendly and amenable and professional
Collaborative and focused
What's on Offer
Up to £35,000 on the base