You are here
Remediation Analyst in a Retail Bank
- Excellent opportunity to work in a KYC role in a retail bank
- Particular focus on mortgages
About Our Client
Our client is well established international retail bank who needs remediation analysts urgently.
The job will entail:
- File review: on average 3 a day.
- Customer review.
- Client due diligence.
- Helping the incumbent compliance team with any ad hoc issues.
- Dealing with retail banking products.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will
- Have several years experience in Know Your Customer: on boarding, file reviews, client due diligence (CDD) and customer review.
- Ideally come from a retail banking background and have exposure to retail banking products such as mortgages (imperative), credit cards, savings, etc.
- Be immediately available.
- Hit the ground running.
What's on Offer
The role on offer will start as soon as possible with the chance of exposure of a retail bank within the compliance space along with a lucrative day rate.