You are here
Repairs Client Manager
£41,000 - £49,000
- Repairs Client Manager
- Experience within repairs field management is pivotal
About Our Client
A large, established and exciting organisation based in Greater Manchester.
- The Regional Facilities Manager will be required to regularly manage a portfolio of properties. Here you will liaise with the relevant building managers and manage the subcontractor packages for the required services.
- You will have a team of 5 property inspectors reporting directly into you.
- You will take ownership of the portfolio of projects in Greater Manchester to ensure they are kept in full working order to meet the clients expectations.
- You will be required to develop and implement policies and procedures that support the Repairs Client service objectives and ensuring that it meets relevant legal requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- Significant experience and success in managing repair service contracts and contractors.
- Significant experience of effectively managing and delivering value for money improvements in repair services
- Significant experience of improving productivity and efficiency in repair services;
- Experience of successfully implementing repair strategies within wider asset management / planned investment strategies Significant experience of effectively using management and financial data to drive service improvement in repair services
- Significant experience of effectively managing budgets
- Significant experience of successfully delivering customer satisfaction targets and objectives
- Knowledge and understanding of building industry and regulations
What's on Offer
Competitive salary with excellent benefits