You are here
- A Leading Brand in the FMCG Market.
- Must have experience of leading and supervising small teams.
About Our Client
My Client is one of the largest privately owned companies in the country, wholly owned by its current and former employees.
Customer engagement, productivity and profitability are enhanced as employees share in the company's success. Employee ownership underpins my Clients unique culture, and has played a key role in the company's growth.
The Replenishment Manager will be responsible for the efficient and effective day to day running of the Replenishment Buying function supervising a current team of 9.
Coordinating and motivating the team to meet KPIs for Customer Service Levels, Stock holding & Short Dated Stock Loss.
The Successful Applicant
The Ideal Candidate will have:
* Excellent accuracy and organisational skills.
* Experience of leading and supervising small teams.
* Experience in high volume/frequency buying, ideally from the Wholesale FMCG sector.
* Strong IT skills; particularly Microsoft Office Suite and experience of purchasing software.
* Positive attitude, resilience, focus and good time management skills.
* Display excellent teamwork - working together to drive better performance.
* Adaptability - responding positively to changing circumstances.
What's on Offer
Replenishment Manager, FMCG
W. Yorkshire, Leeds
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000