You are here
- Reporting Accountant
About Our Client
Our client is a UK industry leader in supplying materials. They have a global reach and are known for investing in their people, therefore offering opportunities for genuine career progression. This leading dynamic, international B2B distribution company is aiming for continued progress and believe hiring talented individuals to join their winning team is the way forward.
Analyse and prepare financial accounts to enable effective management of the business and compliance with statutory law and company objectives.
Key Duties include:
- Provide monthly and biannual reports to head office
Undertake Business Partnering role with a number of areas within the business
- Assist Management in decision making
The Successful Applicant
- Full/ Part qualified ACMA/ ACCA with 3 years relevant financial experience
- Strong Communication skills
- Advance user of Microsoft Excel
- A good understanding of Oracle Financial system would be preferable
- Ability to: work under pressure, take the lead, effectively negotiate, work on own initiative, challenge views, and work within a team
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and a fantastic opportunity to establish themselves within a global company who is an industry leader within the UK.