You are here
£45,000 - £50,000
- A broad finance role working alongside an established finance team.
- Including capital analysis, prep of VAT, tax and multi-currency.
About Our Client
An established FMCG company in High Wycombe with a global footprint.
- Working alongside operations, to understand multi-currency requirements, optimisation of hedging facilities
- Preparation of VAT returns/Tax calculations, ensuring compliance with HMRC requirements and regulations
- Preparation of monthly reconciliation of allocated balance sheet accounts, educating the business on accurate processes where necessary.
- Preparation of monthly financial reporting (Internal and external), covenant reporting, analysis and investigations on key working capital movements, including commentary on KPI's and variances to prior forecasts.
- Preparation of monthly reconciliation of allocated balance sheet accounts (inventory management, Cash receipts, VAT), educating the business on accurate processes where necessary.
- Drive the Finance agenda in the business and promote good communication with all departments.
- Preparation of Statutory financial statements under IFRS, supporting any audit and year end related activities, collating information for allocated areas.
- Preparation and ownership of daily cash flow reporting, plus short term cash forecasts inclusive of reconciliation to long term cash forecast.
The Successful Applicant
- Fully qualified financial accountant.
- Attention to detail, Numeracy and good PC skills - (Excel, Vision, Power Point & Word).
- Ability to prioritise and organise, work to tight deadlines, whilst working under pressure.
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and administration skills with a focus on attention to detail.
- Works well under pressure with common sense approach.
- Self driven and motivated with the ability to use own initiative; self-starter with proven record of role.
- Ability to work in a team as well as an individual.
- Ability to demonstrate effective influencing skills.
- Customer Focused (both external and internal customers) with a diplomatic and helpful manner.
- Positive, 'can do' attitude at all times.
- Open and honest approach at all times.
What's on Offer
£45,000 - £50,000pa + excellent benefits