You are here
- Excellent Opportunity for a Fincial Accountant to join a growing business
- You will be an ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified accountant
About Our Client
Our client has experienced significant growth over the past two years to build on an already strong offering to it customer. With turnover at C£200m and growing they are able to offer great career opportunities.
The Financial Reporting Manager will be responsible for:
- Improve and optimise efficiency, control and cash-flow within the boundaries of Group policy, utilising internal and external resources. Specifically monitor cashflow on a daily / weekly / monthly basis and revise forecast as required.
- Drive the development of Group finance systems to deliver efficient and effective finance processes.
- Manage the Groups monthly consolidation model to timetable
- Responsible for the organisations Financial Accounting Department including payments, receipts, ledgers, fraud prevention, treasury, perpetual inventory, direct, indirect and deferred tax.
- Prepare (or review where appropriate) all Balance Sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis according to timetable, with specific close attention to stock, GRNI and debtors (incl. Flexipay) / SL control.
- Review and authorise VAT , Import Duty and Duty Deferment. Ensure payments are made on time.
- Review and authorise Intrastats and Government statistics reporting.
- Ensure the accuracy of P11D information supplied to Payroll dept.
- Liaison with auditors to complete year end statutory accounts together with Tax Computations (incl. deferred tax). Maintenance of the consolidation model and ensure clear reconciliation of Man A/cs.
- In conjunction with the Group Finance Manager: Cash manage the Group's relationship with bankers and other external advisers as necessary.
The Successful Applicant
This role would suit a technically strong candidate with man management skills looking to build upon the experience they have already gained but in an environment that will offer career advancement. You will be ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified with an understanding of controls and financial reporting.
What's on Offer