You are here
Resident Liaison Officer
About Our Client
Contractor in the East Midlands.
- To build and maintain relationships with all residents
- Coordinate arrange and attend resident association meetings
- Develop action plans
- Ensure effective and regular written communication and information is provided to residents throughout the course of works including pre-start documentation, issuing of notices (7, 14 and 28 day letters or as instructed by the client).
- Coordinate and attend pre-start meetings at resident's home to carry out needs assessment,
The Successful Applicant
Looking for someone who is:
- Able to lone work
- Previous experience
- Demonstrates respect, sensitivity and discretion in a public facing role
- Sound oral and written communication skills
- Able to communicate with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Able to deal with difficult conversations and challenging/confrontational situations calmly and safely ensuring that the customer feels listened to
- Able to work effectively with a diverse range of contacts
- Liaises effectively with operational management to resolve resident concerns
- Systematic, organised approach to work
- Able to manage time and priorities effectively
What's on Offer
12 month Fixed Term Contract.