You are here
Residential Conveyancing Solicitor - partnership prospects
- Residential Conveyancing Solicitor - with partnership prospects
- High Street firm based in the West Midlands
About Our Client
Michael Page legal are currently working with a high street based in the West Midlands who are looking to recruit Solicitor to join a small but busy practice.
The firm is a traditional high street practice and covers residential conveyancing matters, private client matters as well as a litigation case load.
You would be joining an excellent firm and have the responsibility in taking the department forward. The firm is long established and has a loyal candidate base - they are very busy and are growing at all levels. This is a great opportunity to grow the current client base and as the team is relatively small so there is a genuine prospect of progression and the current Partners are more than happy to discuss how this career path would work in practice.
The Successful Applicant
The firm is keen to hear from solicitors who are looking to take their career to the next level and join a supportive, friendly and ambitious private practice.
The successful Solicitor will:
- Be a UK Qualified solicitor
- Will have at least 3 years PQE* in residential conveyancing or private client matters.
- Demonstrate a genuine commitment to business development.
- Looking for a genuine career.
*Applications from differing levels of PQE will be considered. However, there is a need to demonstrate the ability to work autonomously.
What's on Offer
Competitive plus benefits