You are here
- Resort Manager, Staffordshire - Salary Circa £35,000
- Hotel, General Manager, Hospitality and Leisure
About Our Client
My Client is an International Market leader in Hotels, Leisure and Spa Resorts.
- Manage and direct Resort property operations including front office, housekeeping, food and beverage, entertainment and maintenance functions.
- Promote effective and efficient performance of team members.
- Conduct weekly staff department manager's meetings, to analyse and resolve work problems and consistently communicate all company policies & procedures to team members, including company core values.
- Develop a strong team member base through training, communication, effective delegation and accountability.
- Maintain morale by conducting monthly or quarterly team member morale building meetings.
- Partner with Human Resources in developing policies and investigating team member incidents, issuing discipline, coaching and documentation.
- Perform annual performance assessment of all directly reporting team members. Make recommendations of salary assessments and bonuses.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of all resort systems and operations.
- Implement positive changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of staff.
- Ensure the resort complies with Health and Safety, emergency and security standards.
Assist in the preparation of the annual budgeting and monthly forecasting processes.
Oversee all resort cash management.
Review monthly financials to make sure resort is operating in-line with budget, including staffing levels.
Prepare monthly variance reports.
Complete full month-end reports and the Property Management Quarterly Narrative Report, openly communicating challenges & solutions to upper management.
Adhere to and foster hospitality standards.
Tour the property daily; perform regular weekly inspection of units and the property to ensure that superior quality for owners and guests is adhered to.
Monitor the Front Desk to ensure team members promote customer service.
Work with Inventory Control/Rental Division to maximise room inventory/utilisation and revenue.
Develop and foster professional relationships with owners, members and guests to establish a climate of trust, confidence and mutual respect.
The Successful Applicant
Previous experience in a leisure/hospitality based function.
Ability to lead and mentor a team.
Working knowledge of timeshare or hotel operations.
Knowledge of, or experience with, developing and managing established budgets.
- To have delivered results in a fast paced, customer facing business with peaks and troughs
- Ideally have worked in the hospitality or restaurant sector
- A proven ability in leading teams to deliver objectives and achieve the business plan
- Have lead teams with direct line management
- Ensured efficient use of all resources through planning and management
- Analysed operational performance against the Annual Business Plan making recommendations and implementing actions
- Ensured all administration is compliant with legislation, company processes and standards, e.g. Digital, Retail, Stock, Health & Safety, HR
- Most importantly - drive, ambition and a good sense of humour
What's on Offer
For the successful Candidate.
The offer of Between £32,000 - £37,000, Bonus, Staff Discount and company benefits