You are here
- Resourcing Manager role based in South Yorkshire
- Leading a team of internal resourcers for a growing organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a growing and innovative professional services firm with an office in South Yorkshire. They are currently going through a period of growth and they are looking to attract the highest calibre of recruits to join the business at an exciting time.
Based from South Yorkshire, you will be tasked with leading the recruitment & resourcing team.
You will be tasked with creating and delivering an exceptional candidate experience to reflect the professional nature of the organisation, building senior internal stakeholder relationships and partnering with the senior leadership team to help the organisation meet its strategic people objectives.
The role is an operational recruitment role, tasked with identifying the highest calibre of candidate to contribute to the long-term growth and success of the organisation.
Designing and implementing robust resourcing procedures, maximising various recruitment methods, including MI and social media, whilst promoting an outstanding candidate experience.
Take the lead on developing the organisation Preferred Supplier List and relationships with recruitment agencies generally to ensure that the business is able to identify the best possible candidates in the most cost effective ways.
- Strong background within resourcing, particularly within leadership functions of internal resourcing roles
- Strong experience within in-house recruitment
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage workload effectively
- Highly analytical approach
- Ability to use multiple sourcing models to attract both passive and active candidates
The Successful Applicant
Experience as a Resourcing Manager and leading a resourcing team
What's on Offer
£45-50K + company benefits